Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Photo

I swear we just keep getting busier and busier. We went to the temple on Friday. It was a horrible day, and everything seemed to go wrong for us going, but we made it and had a great time. Doesn't it always seem like when you really need to go, Satan will do all he can to get you not to? On Sunday we found out our temple will be closed for a month, so I'm glad we got the trip in before then. Yes, we can go somewhere else, but it's a lot easier to go to our temple.


Saturday morning we decided to take family pictures in the back yard. It was an ordeal to get us all dressed and ready! Logan was having a cranky morning, so we ended up only getting one picture with him smiling. Dave looks good and I look ok (there were other ones that I look so much better in), but I didn't want to pick the picture with a sad boy. The timer worked fine, but I'm thinking we need to get a remote before the next time we attempt to take pictures.

Yesterday, after running all our errands in the morning, Logan and I watched Brier for 5 hours. It was such a long afternoon! Brier was having a bad day. Thankfully, whein I put Logan down for his 2.5 hour nap and she was fine for that time. Then he woke up and I put her down for a nap. Finally Grandpa came to pick her up. I didn't get half of the things on my list done, but we survived!

When Dave got home we enjoyed a casual FHE of jumping on the bed. This has been our activity for the past few weeks, because Logan just loves it so much. He just loves to jump! We also ate some ice cream and listened to a conference talk. It was a good end to a rough day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture!! I need to try and get one of us next week. I'm hoping some of the snow will melt by then, haha. My kids are so wiggly that the camera timer isn't fast enough...

    ReplyDelete