Wednesday, June 13, 2012

To the Park Batman!


It's been beautiful outside over the past week! We've been at "the park" almost every day of the week. Most of the time we just go to the Elementary School across the street and play on one of their two playgrounds. Logan loves the slides best, but he also enjoys swinging. We'll play for hours, but whenever we leave he cries. Nothing major, but he has to protest leaving.


Saturday Grandma Linda & Grandpa Bill came to the park with us. Although it was super windy and cold, Logan still had tons of fun, and we enjoyed watching him. Grandpa took all these great pictures!


Sunday we had a family from the ward (the Dickes) over for a BBQ on Sunday. The youngest son, Sammy, was so enamored the strawberries from our garden  that he refused to eat anything else. We were planning to play games after dinner, but the kids were too riled up, so we just played with them. It was fun to have them over, eat, and play. 


Monday we had FHE at Murray park. We brought a picnic dinner (sandwiches, pasta salad, and strawberries). After we slid down the slide and swung on the swings. Our favorite part about Murray park is they have baby swings so Logan can swing by himself. He loves the freedom!

The rest of the week has been good! Logan's still been getting into everything, but I'm afraid that's where we are at this point in life. He had a crazy day last week while I lift him in the living room for 15 minutes so I could shower. By the time I went to get him out, he had gotten everything off the coffee table (including my drink), the TV was on and he had unlocked my cell phone and dialed 911! Little punk.

He's so close to teething on at least two teeth; I don't know why it's taking so long! The bottom right gums keep swelling, so I think we're close there (he already has the bottom left tooth). Also the top left is so close to popping out you can see the white tooth pressing on the bottom of the gums. It's so close!

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Logan!!!! Sorry, I know how it is to have a busy toddler and it just tickles me like you wouldn't believe when it's someone else's kid wreaking havoc!! I think little boys have an innate need to be destructive or something. Sheesh. I have to have my phone double locked or Luke calls everyone when I'm not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! It's nice when you get to be in them and not just behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the time his antics are funny, but I so didn't find 911 funny! Not his fault, but still! At least he is cute!

    ReplyDelete