Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Conference Weekend

It was a rough weekend! We planned to spend the weekend at my parents enjoying Conference at my parents house, but Friday Logan got sick and put a cramp in our plans. So we went to Costco and spent $20 on strawberries, raspberries, chips, and other snacks. So we could hunker down at home.

Since we stayed home, Dave was able to get some yard work done. He dug up the rocks and trim in the back yard to throw away. We've been working on turning one of the way too over sized flower gardens into a few trees and grass. He also got the nectarine tree pruned.

After Priesthood on Saturday we went out for ice cream at DQ. They have a fan club that if you join you get coupons for buy one get one free blizzards 6 times a year. So we used a coupon for that.

I have been working like crazy on refinishing a swing we found for free last year, and I'm almost done. I expect to get it done in the next two days. It's going to be so nice to have it refinished and to get to use it!

Sunday I got sick too, which made Monday a nightmare! Logan wasn't feeling well in the morning, and very needy. The only thing I could get Logan to eat was a few fruit snacks, and I only had some chicken soup with rice. But by Monday afternoon Logan was feeling better and Tuesday morning I was feeling better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment