Monday, November 23, 2015

Dustin's Birthday!


This week was Dustin's 2nd birthday! Logan has been counting down for a week and helped me to wrap his gifts. Dustin loved all the attention and the presents.


Dustin wanted Minion cupcakes, so I found an 8 pack of little Minion toys at Walmart, and we put several on each cupcake. Both boys have loved playing with these little guys since then. And they're pretty cute too.


The boys had fun taking pictures. I found 100 pictures on the camera from Logan and Dustin. They were a mess! But fun to look at.


Dustin's favorite gift was probably his Batman hoodie. It has a mask attached that he pulls down to look like Batman. He'll pull it up, laughing, and tell me "Is Dustin, not Batman!" What a stinker!


My favorite was an early birthday gift. I finished Dustin's big boy blanket a few weeks ago, and Dustin insisted on it being on his bed immediately. I love how it turned out!


This weekend we winterized the yard too. Logan helped us bag 12 bags of leaves. We have a few more leaves on the tree, but it's supposed to snow this week, so we wanted to get most of the leaves off the grass. Logan loved climbing up on the wall and jumping into the big pile of leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment