Monday, February 4, 2013

My Sick Boys

I've been running a doctor's office around here lately! Logan's been sick for the past week and a half. Just a cold, but he still required most of my attention. Today he's looking a lot better, and I think he's over it. Wednesday Dave came home with a deep lung cough and informed me one of his co-workers has Bronchitis. "But there's nothing they can do to fix it, so he's still coming to work." Dave's sounding better, so I don't think he had Bronchitis. But still! Don't go to work if you're that sick!



Dave's picked up a new hobby, wood working. Over Christmas he started working on this table for Logan. The top comes off so you can get into a storage area inside. Dave still needs to stain it (but it's just been too cold outside), but Logan has been loving it already! He puts his puzzles on it and puts them together, he plays with his blocks on it. He just has tons of fun!

So we've pretty much been hanging in there for the past week and a half. I'm just happy the house is pretty clean, there's food on the table, and the laundry is getting done. When you're running a Doctor's office, that's really the best to be hoped for.

1 comment: