Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Quiet Week

It's been a stay at home week for us. It's snowed and rained a lot over the past week. So we hunkered down and did a lot of reading, baking and just hanging out. Oh, and done laundry. You'd be surprised how much laundry you have to do with two little guys in the house.

Dave has been working on his OC Tanner project and has had some fabulous pieces coming together. He's met with them several times and every time he wow's them with his designs. I'm so glad it's all going well. Hopefully  he'll be done with this project soon and they'll give him a new one!

About 2 weeks ago I got a notice from the library that I had several books reserved and waiting for me. Whenever I see or hear about a book that sounds interesting, I request it. Most of the time there's a wait list, so they'll slowly come in every once in a while. When we got to the library I had 10 books all come in at once! So I've been trying to finish them all before I have to return them. Since Dustin is still waking up twice in the night, I've been able to knock out a few books.

Friday we also started watching the olympics. Logan is enamored with the snowboarding. I love the figure skating, and Dave loves all the racing sports. So whenever we turn on the olympics, someone seems to be happy. Other than that, it's been a quiet week for us!

1 comment:

  1. We love the Olympics, too! What kind of designs is Dave doing? I know OC Tanner does jewelry....

    ReplyDelete