Thursday, February 20, 2014

Zions and Brunch


We took this picture the morning of Dustin's baby blessing. I've been hoping Dave could edit it, but he's been so busy with OC Tanner, I finally just printed them out to post.



It's been a whirl wind of a week! Last week Wednesday my parents called to invite us to go to the Cabin with them. So we packed up and headed down Friday afternoon. Saturday Dave, my Dad and I went on a few hikes while Logan and Dustan headed down to my grandma's house with my mom. We got to do two hikes before heading back. Logan and the Grandma's went to the park and Dairy Queen for a cone. The weather was perfect and Dave and I just loved the break! It's been so long since we got to hike without at least Logan.


Sunday we took Logan & Dustin for two hikes (Weeping Rock and Emerald Pools), and headed home. The drive down was great, but the drive back was rough! Logan fell asleep and was a nightmare when he woke up. But we survived, and Logan's


Logan had so much fun splashing in the puddles and seeing the water fall off the mountains. And the weather was perfect for it! It was in the 60's Saturday and 70's Sunday.


Dustin did well, sleeping in the baby backpack most of the time we were hiking. Logan's been asking to go back to the cabin since we got home, so I figure it was a success.


We headed home Sunday night, and since Dave had Monday off, we had a day to recoup before the week officially started. Dave finished his OC Tanner project in the morning, and we got to go to the park in the afternoon. It was crazy windy, but Logan had fun swinging and sliding.

Yesterday my Grandma Yoder was in town, so I had her, my mom, and sisters over for a ladies brunch. It was fun to catch up and Logan had the time of his life playing with his cousins Andrea, Sara, Brier, and Star. He's been talking about them ever since! We'll have to hang out with them again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Logan is looking so big!! Glad you had a fun time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! Some time since Dustin was born Logan went through a major growth spurt. I can't believe how big he is now.

      Delete
  2. Jealous! The weather has been great down here, very warm and dry for February. Zion is awesome any time of year, of course.

    ReplyDelete