Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Catching Up

I don't know where the past two weeks has gone! It's been busy busy busy! Part of the reason is my mom went out of town, and offered to let me borrow her amazing quilting sewing machine while she was gone! So I've been sewing like crazy to get my quilt done before she got back. And I got the top quilted. Now I just have to sew the binding on and I'm done! I love how it's turning out.

Dustin LOVES brushing teeth!
Other than that, Dustin's been teething. He's had a fever, runny nose, drool like crazy, and diarrhea. We thought he was sick for a week and a half, until the first tooth broke through. Tooth number two broke through this weekend, so we're hoping the symptoms will wind down. I'm so tired of 6 poop-ie diapers a day! But he's still happy as a clam.

Dave's been home on time this week! WOO HOO! We've loved spending time with him again. Yesterday I had to go to Costco, so I dropped Dave and Logan off at the splash pad while Dustin and I went over to Costco. They had so much fun! Dustin and I came and splashed after we were done, and had a grand time too. We got home a half hour past bedtime, but it was totally worth it!

We've been preparing for Dave's first half marathon. He runs it tomorrow, and he's ready. He's been preparing for 3 months, and I've spent today making food and packing our bag for tomorrow. I'm sure he'll do great! I can't imagine running that far, and I'm so proud of him for doing it. He has Thursday and Friday off work, and took off Monday and Tuesday too. So we're going to have a casual almost week off. We've got a BBQ planned, camping, a trip to the splash pad, and hopefully some relaxing! I'm sure it will be fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Teething is the worst!

    Hope Dave did well in his race. I'm pretty sure I would die on the side of the road after the first mile, haha

    ReplyDelete