Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To Do Lists and Projects

I've just been exhausted lately! A month ago I would sit down each morning (or once a week if I felt really ambitious) and write a list of everything I wanted to accomplish that day. From cleaning, to cooking, construction to crocheting, I had a plan as to how long it would take and what should get done that day.

I've refinished the living room pillows that have been dyeing to get done since we moved in a year and a half ago. We painted the living room walls green, and the red and black pillows that came with the couches just didn't do the trick anymore. Four or five months ago I collected the material to change up the fronts (mostly left over from other projects), but just haven't had the time to put it all together. They used to look like this:



Not only do they look better, but I also crammed these new ones full of extra stuffing, so they should fulfill our pillow needs for a while. Here's the completed project:



I did two of each of these designs and one additional that isn't quite done yet. Three of the five are hand sewn  shut, and I'm just waiting  for a movie night to finish hand sewing the last two. We've been a little preoccupied with painting and holiday activities. But I'm sure we'll have some time over Christmas to finish these! my family tends to

1 comment:

  1. Those are way cute! I love the fabric. I am totally swamped right now, too. I guess I should get off the computer...haha

    ReplyDelete