Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Library and Conference

I'm starting to get some projects out of the way. I made a list of all the deep cleaning and sewing projects I want to get done before baby #2 is born, and I've been slowly been knocking them off the list. Logan thinks some of them are funny (like he got a kick out of washing the walls). But at least he's letting me get them done.

Saturday I went to my quilting class in the morning and Logan and Dave mowed he lawn. Logan loves to play in the kid's house while we work in the yard, so he did that while Dave worked. 

That evening we had a BBQ with my parents, then they watched Logan while we went to the adult session of Stake Conference. It was great to get to really listen to the talks uninterrupted. 

Sunday we took Logan to the Stake Conference broadcast. He was upset by our going to a different building, but not as upset as when he realized we weren't taking the sacrament! He kept asking for it "Where the sacrament? Bread, water, remind us of Jesus!" He was impressed by the "giants on tv" though and had fun playing with the little boy in the row in front of us.

Monday we headed to the library for FHE. They were doing a puppet show (the princess and the pea), so we watched some of it, checked out some library books, and watched the Library chinchilla eat their dinner. We had a good time, even if we were a little late for bedtime.  Over all it made for a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment