Monday, March 24, 2014

Movies, I-spy, & Play Dough


Logan's been sick again! It's been a rough month for him. This sickness is a chest cough with runny nose and sneezing. The first two days he was so pitiful! He just wanted to snuggle and drink juice all day. We watched two movies a piece those two days. Dave felt so bad for Logan, he went out and rented Frozen from Redbox for him. Logan also started napping again.


Saturday Dave watched the boys so I could work on a craft with his sisters and sister-in-laws. I made a spring sign for the door. it turned out pretty cute. I've been wanting more decorations around the house, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm in the middle of making an Easter table runner too. Hopefully I'll get it done before Easter.


Yesterday and today he is doing a little better. We've been playing again. We put together some I-spy bottles (he got to put the dice, beads, and pom-poms in, then we filled them with water and hot glue guned the cap on). He had tons of fun adding the stuff to the bottles, and trying to figure out why certain items would float and other ones sink. We also made new play dough and played for hours.


He's been in jammies for 4 days now (good thing we have several pairs). And we've been playing with cars and animals a lot. Logan loves putting an animal on top of a car and have them drive around.

Sunday Dave taught Priesthood, so he headed to church while I held down the fort with the boys. I read them an article from the friend about the atonement. It was very simple. This morning Logan was coughing pretty bad. When it was over, he said "Mommy, Jesus will pray to God in the Garden that I will feel better." Some times I'm shocked by how much he gets. It makes me feel like I need to be teaching him all the time.


Dustin has been happy as ever. He got a little cough for two days, but I think he's better. I'm glad he didn't get as sick as Logan. He's been grabbing toys and playing with them a lot lately. He also has loved jumping in his Jump-a-roo! He also tries to grab the books from me when I read to him, so I've started giving him one book to look at while I read him the other.

1 comment:

  1. Cute spring decoration! I hope Logan's napping sticks around a while longer for your sake! What cute boys. I'm hoping the coughs and colds will be greatly reduced now that spring is finally here!

    ReplyDelete