Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Clothes and More Sickness!

The boys are sick again. Well, Logan just got better! We're still waiting for Dustin to get better. He's got a cough and a runny/stuffy nose. I've started using some essential oils for Dustin. I'm not 100% sold on them, but I was pretty desperate to have anything help him feel better. If I reapply the oils every 2 to 3 hours, his stuffy nose clears up and he can breathe.


So he's a little happier, even if he's still trying to heal! Even sick he's all smiles. We had to move him up to size 6 to 9 month clothes! I can't believe how fast he is growing.

I moved Logan up to 3 year clothes too. He was less than happy to move up. The first day, we went to get dressed and I got "AAAH! Where is my tigger shirt? I want my stripedy shirt. Not these shirts!"He ran around without a shirt until Lunch. But he's used to the new ones now and has his favorites.


I've been desperate to keep Logan busy, since we haven't left the house much, we've been trying all kinds of things to keep us busy. Sunday we used 3 of our 9 easter egg dies. We had fun with the white crayon, and trying different colors. Most of them ended up a muddy brown-ish green.

Friday my parents held down the fort while Dave and I went on our $100 date night. Every year Dave's work pays for a birthday date. They will reimburse us up to $100. So we went out to sushi and a movie. It was a nice little break! 

Sunday I also taught Relief Society, so Dave held down the fort with the two sick-ies while I went to church. It went well, the lesson was Elder Holland's "Broken Vessel" from last Conference. Fabulous talk, although it was hard to keep everyone on topic.

Monday we had a "Book of Mormon Stories" FHE given by Dave. He pulled out the Book of Mormon and we looked at the pictures in the front and he told Logan and Dustin the stories that went with the pictures. Since then, Logan's been requesting "tell me book of mormon stories!"

So for now we're hanging in there, hoping Dustin will get better for Conference this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment